Heil model R410A 15 SEER Heat Pump Review
Heil has been a leading name in home heating and cooling for generations and the Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump shows why. It does well in independent heat pump reviews, and offers dependable, economical and comfortable heating and cooling. This heat pump is one to consider for any homeowner who is looking for reliable heating and cooling along with a good balance between lower equipment costs and reasonable energy bills. In this Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump review we’ll look at the top features for this model before listing current pricing for it. Here are its primary features:
- 15 SEER cooling is considered high-efficiency.
- Uses a piston-free scroll compressor for quieter, more efficient operation.
- Uses R-410A refrigerant that is environmentally responsible.
- Compressor blanket and other noise-reducing design features limit operational decibels.
- Aluminum fin coil with 7mm copper tubing more effectively transfers heat.
- 2-speed fan motor runs on low 70% of the time for quiet performance.
- Aerodynamic fan design more effectively disperses heat when cooling.
- Comfort-Alert diagnostics offer easier maintenance and service.
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with powder-paint for less chipping and corrosion.
- Cabinet features narrow spacing that protects components better while still allowing proper air flow.
- May also be found as the Heil DX 1500 heat pump.
Heil model R410A 15 SEER Heat Pump Prices
Here are current wholesale HVAC prices for this affordable heat pump. If you buy the unit online, shipping costs may be extra so read the fine print.
1.5 ton / 18,000 Btu Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump: $2,179
2 ton / 24,000 Btu Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump: $2,259
3 ton / 36,000 Btu Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump: $2,579
4 ton / 48,000 Btu Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump: $3,179
5 ton / 60,000 Btu Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump: $3,529
Heil model R410A 15 SEER Heat Pump Warranty
Heil offers a very solid warranty on this unit. It included 10-year limited coverage of all parts for 10 years. In addition, if the compressor fails within the first 5 years the entire condensing unit will be replaced. Be sure to properly register your unit to ensure warranty coverage is in place.
Proper Installation Improves Longevity
A good warranty is nice to have. However, with the money you’ll pay for any HVAC equipment, you’ll want it to keep running long past the time the warranty runs out. With the Heil model R410A 15 SEER heat pump, the best way to ensure that is to have it installed properly. Hire a qualified contractor to install the unit and it will be properly connected, adjusted and tested. The HVAC professional should also coordinate the heat pump with the blower in the air handler to ensure it is running at the right speed to most efficiently heat and cool your home. Have a pro do the job and enjoy more comfortable performance, maximized efficiency and greater longevity.
You Might Also Like
Filed under Heat Pump Reviews, HVAC Reviews · Tagged with heat pump, heil, Heil 15 seer heat pump, Heil DX1500 heat pump, Heil DX1500 heat pump price, Heil DX1500 heat pump review, heil heat pump, Heil model R410A 15 SEER Heat Pump price, Heil model R410A 15 SEER Heat Pump Review