Every year, homeowners make Bryant one of the best-selling brands in the industry, and with products like the Bryant Preferred model OVL oil furnace it’s not hard to understand why. They receive high ratings in user-generated oil furnace reviews. This furnace has a secondary heat exchanger and offers very high efficiency at 86.6% AFUE, making it a competitive choice for any home.
Bryant uses top of the line components like the Riello burner to ensure excellent performance in this furnace. With proper maintenance over the years, this furnace should provide close to 20 years of quality service in your home, and possibly more. As we continue our Bryant Preferred model OVL oil furnace review, we’ll look at the key features it offers as well as pricing and warranty for this model.
- Efficiency up to 86.6 AFUE
- Variable-speed ECM blower delivers precision control of indoor temperature, air filtration and ventilation and humidity levels in all seasons.
- Riello burner is considered one of the highest-quality burners in the industry.
- GE fan controls are highly dependable.
- Aluminized steel secondary heat exchanger offers higher efficiency and is corrosion-resistant.
- Reduced noise through flue silencer baffles and fully insulated cabinet.
- Barometric draft control for enhanced efficiency.
- Uses standard thermostat or Bryant Thermidistat which controls humidity when a central air conditioner is in use.
- 22-gauge galvanized steel cabinet is powder-painted for looks and longevity.
- Multi-poise design for more installation options.
- Models from 77K to 154K Btu.
Bryant Preferred Model OVL Oil Furnace Prices
This oil furnace will cost 10%-15% more than oil furnaces in the 80% AFUE range, but the difference will be made up through lower energy bills in 3-5 years. The secondary heat exchanger accounts for the price difference. This oil furnace is a good choice in cooler climates where the furnace is relied upon more heavily. Here are current market prices for several sizes of the Bryant Preferred Model OVL oil furnace.
77,000 Btu Bryant Preferred model OVL oil furnace: $1,499
112,000 Btu Bryant Preferred model OVL oil furnace: $1,899
154,000 Btu Bryant Preferred model OVL oil furnace: $2,299
Bryant Preferred Model OVL Oil Furnace Warranty
This is another area in which this oil furnace excels most of the competition. The warranty is very good. There is a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchangers and a 10-year limited parts warranty on everything else.
Professional Installation Equals Top Results
This unit is designed to deliver 86.6% efficiency, and it will when it is properly installed. The quality if the installation goes a long way in determining whether or not any furnace will live up to its potential. The best way to ensure that you will get your money’s worth from the Bryant Preferred Model OVL oil furnace is to hire a qualified contractor to handle the installation. They will have the tools and expertise to install, test, and tune the entire system to maximize efficiency and performance. A properly installed furnace will also enjoy greater longevity with fewer mechanical issues along the way. Maximize your investment with professional installation and make the most of this quality oil furnace.