Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 Central Air Conditioner Review
Lennox is known in the HVAC industry for producing leading-edge equipment that is high-tech and built to perform. Their top line is the Lennox Signature Collection that offers outstanding models like the Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 air conditioner that leads the league in efficiency. It is popular choice with consumers who want to reduce their energy consumption while maintaining a cool, low-humidity home environment in the warm months. It sells very well in regions that are especially warm, and is a top choice of consumers who want to lower their levels of greenhouse gas production.
For quality and performance, this unit was placed on our Top Rated Central Air Conditioners 2013 list. Let’s take a look at the top features of this impressive model in our Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 central air conditioner review.
- Up to 21 SEER performance which is Energy Star qualified.
- Eligible for the Federal energy efficiency tax credit.
- Quality scroll compressor is reliable and quiet.
- IComfort Technology is Lennox’s communicating system that uses the touchscreen iComfort thermostat to coordinate system components for maximum performance and comfort.
- SilentComfort technology integrates noise-reduction features in the design and materials.
- Operates at as low as 69db.
- Ready for SunSource solar modules option to produce electricity.
- Lennox Humiditrol whole-home dehumidification system is an option.
- R-410A refrigerant doesn’t contain chlorine and is environmentally safer.
Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner Prices
Lennox doesn’t list prices on their website, but we located prices for several sizes in a wholesale HVAC source:
Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 3 ton / 36,000 Btuh capacity A/C: $2,619
Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 4 ton / 48,000 Btuh capacity A/C: $2,800
Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 5 ton / 60,000 Btuh capacity A/C: $2,999
Lennox offers a 10-year limited warranty on the compressor and all parts which is a good warranty but not the best warranty in the business. Still, most of their air conditioners, when properly installed and maintained, serve homes well beyond the warranty coverage, with 15-20 years being the norm depending on how heavy the usage has been.
Maximize your Comfort and Efficiency with Professional Installation
A central air conditioner as high-tech as the Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC21 should be installed by a qualified contractor. It needs to be adjusted and coordinated with the other system components to achieve maximum capacity and the best efficiency possible. This unit is highly rated in central air conditioner reviews and the best way for your unit to live up to those ratings is with proper installation. Contact a professional Lennox contractor for an estimate today.
You Might Also Like
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC17 Central Air Conditioner Review
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XP21 Heat Pump Review
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XP17 Heat Pump Review
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XPG15 Heat Pump Review
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection Model Number 023V Oil Furnace Review