Payne specializes in HVAC equipment that is well-built, efficient and affordable. The Payne PH15NB Heat Pump is no exception, with efficiency ratings high enough to make it an Energy Star product alongside an economical price that allows consumers to spend less on the equipment and still significantly lower their energy costs. Here is our Payne PH15NB Heat Pump Review 15 SEER R-410A for you to compare with other heat pump reviews you’ll find in our HVAC reviews collection.
Top features of the Payne PH15NB Heat Pump
- 15 SEER for cooling and 8.2 HSPF for heating – It is eligible for the federal energy efficiency tax credit.
- Payne’s best fan motor is highly efficient, quiet and durable.
- Uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant that won’t harm the ozone layer.
- Tough mesh steel grill and rugged cabinet offer excellent protection from elements and debris.
- Powder-coated paint for high resistance to chips and rust.
- Can be matched with a gas furnace system for dual heat versatility.
- Multiple sizes offered from 1.5 tons to 5.0 tons, with 12,000 Btu’s heating per ton.
Payne PH15NB Heat Pump Prices
Payne PH15NB 2.0 ton /24,000 Btu heat pump only: $1,599
Payne PH15NB 5.0 ton /60,000 Btu heat pump only: $1,899
Payne PH15NB 2.5 ton / 30,000 Btu heat pump system with coil / air handler: $2,148
Payne PH15NB 3.5 ton / 42,000 Btu heat pump split system with coil / air handler: $2,468
Payne PH15NB 15 SEER Heat Pump Warranty
Payne offers a comprehensive 10-year warranty that covers all parts of the Payne PH15NB, and includes 1 year labor coverage. Extended warranties are offered by Payne for additional costs that may cover labor for up to 10 years.
Enjoy Quality Heating and Cooling
When you invest in a heat pump or complete HVAC system, you want to make sure that you’re getting all the benefits you paid for. The best way to do that is to hire a qualified contractor to install the components, set them up with the proper adjustments to air flow, gas pressure and more, and then test them for operational efficiency. A professional HVAC installer will have the know-how and the tools to do it right so that you’ll enjoy safe, reliable service from your Payne PH15NB for years to come.