Consumers looking for a very efficient heat pump with a solid track record and a price point that is very affordable can’t go wrong with the Payne PH13NA 13 SEER heat pump. It offers good fuel efficiency and dependability, backed up by one of the better warranties in the industry. Our HVAC reviews section tackles this unit next. Here’s our Payne PH13NA Heat Pump Review 13 SEER R-410A.
Top Features of the Payne PH13NA 13 SEER Heat Pump
- 13 SEER for cooling and 7.7 HSPF for heating will lower fuel costs for many homeowners.
- Offers quiet, efficient single-stage operation.
- Durable, high efficiency fan is built to use less electricity.
- Sturdy galvanized steel cabinet protects components and is chip/weather-resistant.
- Uses R-410A Refrigerant that is eco-friendly and is more efficient than R22.
- Highly rated in independent heat pump reviews.
- Units range in size from 1.5 ton to 5 ton capacity, with 12,000 Btu’s per ton for heating.
Payne PH13NA Heat Pump Prices
This affordable unit can be purchased by itself to add to an existing system and is also available as part of a complete split system that includes either an air handler or a gas furnace. Here is a sampling of prices.
Payne PH13NA 1.5 ton, 18,000 Btu heat pump only: $1,249
Payne PH13NA 3.0 ton, 36,000 Btu heat pump only: $1,365
Payne PH13NA 2 ton, 24,000 Btu heat pump complete system with heat strip: $1,819
Payne PH13NA 3.5 ton, 42,000 Btu heat pump complete system with heat strip: $2,349
Payne PH13NA 4 ton, 48,000 Btu heat pump complete system with heat strip: $2,449
Payne PH13NA 13 SEER Heat Pump Warranty
Payne’s comprehensive 10-year warranty on this heat pump or complete system covers all operational parts and includes coverage of labor for 1 year. Extended warranties are available from Payne that cover labor up to 10 years.
Protect you Investment with Professional Installation
When you invest in a new heat pump or system that employs the Payne PH13NA, it makes sense to ensure that it is operating safely and efficiently by having a qualified contractor do the installation. This will put your warranty into effect and protect you in the event the unit fails during the warranty period. Plus, it is the best way to get optimum efficiency and longevity from your HVAC components. Improper installation can lead to mechanical failure or safety issues, so have a pro handle it and enjoy worry-free comfort year round.