Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Review
Carrier offers a quality range of heat pumps to fit any performance needs and budget requirements. The Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 heat pump is designed to provide economical year-round heating and cooling. It offers a good combination of low equipment costs and high efficiency. Our Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Review spells out the details. See other Carrier models and comparable heat pumps from top manufacturers in our HVAC reviews.
Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Features
- Up to 16 SEER for cooling and up to 9.5 HSPF for heating, both Energy Star qualifying numbers.
- Eligible for the extended federal energy efficiency tax credit.
- Quiet and efficient 2-stage scroll compressor optimizes performance for both heating and cooling.
- Uses Puron/R-410A refrigerant which is safe for the environment and also more efficient that older R22.
- WeatherArmor exterior offers excellent protection against the elements and damage from falling debris.
- Insulated cabinet, rubber motor mount, airflow sound baffle and other features reduce noise.
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet is coated with powder paint to maintain appearance and resist corrosion.
- Can be used with the Carrier Thermidistat for more effective dehumidifying.
- Can be installed as part of a Carrier hybrid dual fuel system with a compatible gas furnace.
Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Prices
Carrier 25HCB6 3.0 ton / 36,000 Btu complete split system: $3,150
Carrier 25HCB6 4.0 ton / 48,000 Btu complete split system: $3,350
Carrier 25HCB6 3.0 ton complete split system installed: $6,580 (Akron, Ohio)
Carrier Comfort Series Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Warranty
Carrier backs this unit with its comprehensive 10-year warranty on all functional parts. The warranty covers labor for one year. Extended warranties that cover labor for up to 10 years can be purchased from the dealer.
Maximum Efficiency Comes with Proper Installation
This unit offers very efficient operation when it is running properly – and that is a direct result of the quality of installation. Studies have shown improperly installed units may operate well below their rated efficiencies, 3-5 SEER points below in many cases. And of course, when a gas furnace is part of a hybrid heating system, improper installation can lead to gas or carbon monoxide leaks or wiring fires, plus damage to the equipment. For these reasons, it always makes the most sense to hire a qualified contractor to install and set up the system components to run at their peak efficiency while delivering safe, reliable heating and cooling.
Carrier Comfort Series Compact Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Review
You Might Also Like
- Carrier Comfort Series Compact Model 25HCB6 Heat Pump Cost
- Carrier Base Series Model 25HBC5 Heat Pump Review
- Carrier Performance Series Model 25HPA5 Heat Pump Review
- Carrier Comfort Series Model 24acc6 Central Air Conditioner Review
- Carrier Comfort™ Series Packaged 13 SEER HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System Model: 48EZ Review