Carrier Air Conditioning Model Numbers – Which Model is Right for You?
If you’re looking for information on which models of Carrier air conditioner might be right for you, then read on. Specifically this article will discuss the complete Carrier line, how to choose the right model for you and some things to consider about who to hire to help you get your HVAC installed. After reading this article, you should be able to choose the model that’s right for your needs.
Complete Carrier Air Conditioning Model Number List
The following is a complete listing of the units available from Carrier, including all Carrier air conditioning model numbers:
- Infinity Series Central Air Conditioner Model: 24ANA1
- Performance Series Central Air Conditioner Models: 24APA7, 24APA5
- Performance Series Compact Air Conditioner Models: 38HDR
- Comfort Series Central Air Conditioner Models: 24ACB7, 24ACC6, 24ACB3
- Base Series Central Air Conditioner Models: 24ABC6, 24ABB3
This list is ordered from top of the line down to the base models.
How to Choose the Right Carrier AC Model for You
When you’re comparing air conditioning units, three of the most important things to consider are the cost of operating the unit, the noise factor when the unit is operating and how the unit will hold up over time. These three factors are used to give air conditioning units a SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The higher the number of the SEER rating is, the better it is. Of course you need to balance which particular feature is most important against your budgetary constraints.
Some Things to Consider when Choosing an HVAC Professional to Install Your Unit
When you’re looking at hiring a local HVAC professional to install your Carrier unit, it’s a good idea to have a checklist of basic questions to use during a phone screening to see if an in-person meeting is warranted.
- How much overall HVAC experience does the professional have?
- How many Carrier units have they installed, and specifically which carrier air conditioning model numbers are they familiar with installing?
- Do they have a list of references?
- Do they have any professional organization ratings, such as with the Better Business Bureau?
HVAC installation is important so be sure to take the time and check any references of the professionals you put at the top of your list as you narrow down your search.
Making the Right Decision
So now that you’ve picked the Carrier model that will best meet your needs, based on the feature set that will stay within your budget requirements, and you have an idea about how to find a local HVAC professional, you’re well on your way to staying cool the next time it starts to heat up where you live.
You Might Also Like
Filed under Central Air Conditioners · Tagged with